Biophilic Design – Presented By CaraGreen
Presented by CaraGreen – September 1, 2021 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU/HSW
Learn about the latest trend in interior design: Biophilic Design, which is the incorporation of natural elements using design techniques to improve the environment, employee well-being, and productivity. The presentation is more than just theory, it offers case studies and data that back up this type of design and shows how retail, commercial, school, health, and hospital buildings and employees can benefit substantially by incorporating the principles of biophilic design. From water features, daylighting, acoustic treatments, sounds, and natural imagery to analogs of nature and elevated visual planes, the techniques and materials to invoke them are available for the next generation of design.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- 1. What is Biophilic Design?
2. How does Biophilic Design impact the interior environment?
3. Understand how businesses can benefit from incorporating this type of design
4. Learn how to differentiate your firm from others by using biophilic design
- 5. Consider what types of products are available for biophilic design
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.