Resinous Terrazzo and Seamless Flooring Systems – Presented By Key Resin
Presented by Key Resin – March 9, 2022 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU
The purpose of this presentation is to provide general information that will be helpful in specifying Resinous Terrazzo and Seamless Flooring systems. Those participating should gain an understanding of the different flooring systems and how they can be utilized in different design applications.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- 1. Explain the evolution of resinous terrazzo from a historical perspective.
2. Show and assist architects and designers the versatility of the use of resin-based terrazzo.
3. Explain in an in-depth detailed manner the various issues in designing for resinous terrazzo.
4. Conclude with a fully composite presentation of the various materials, thicknesses, and architectural looks in today's seamless flooring systems.
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.