Stuck at home? BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
New Clay Roofing Trends: Emerging Directions & Future Applications
Presented by Boral Roofing – April 15, 2020 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT – AIA 1 LU
This particular study marries architectural research and design forecasting practices to review clay roof market under a forensic “design microscope”.
Much of the material presented highlights emerging trends for Early Adopters to Early majority consumer of luxury contemporary design and
is ideal for architects, builders, and developers focused on that segment.
Additionally, a portion of the material presented identifies more progressive design topics, which highlights “out of the box” ideas for custom residential and commercial projects.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Identify the three segments of the existing clay market.
• Describe some of the emerging ways clay roofs are being paired with architectural trends.
• List the color groups that are becoming more prominent in roofing trends.
• Name the alternative application for clay roof tile ideal for progressive design projects
• Explain some of the general exterior architectural changes that will impact the future of roofing beyond 2020.
Join the BIMsmith Coffee Club to receive the invitation to log in before the event.
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.