Moisture Mitigation: Planning For Success
Presented by Schönox – May 20, 2020 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU
This course will examine moisture in concrete slabs and how it impacts a flooring system. We will review how slab moisture originates, the impact it has on the soundness of the flooring system, what failures may occur, and how to address those moisture issues.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Understand how slab moisture impacts flooring systems
2. Describe components of concrete and their link to moisture
3. Comprehend how to select a moisture testing method
4. Understand how to select a moisture mitigation system
5. Explain the importance of a moisture system strategy
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
Stuck at home? BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.