2023 Global Color and Design Trends – PPG Paints
Presented by PPG – November 9, 2022 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU
The 2023 Global Color Forecast exposes the most significant color and design directions for the coming year, including discussions of influencers, consumer mood, styling, materials, textures, finishes, and surface treatments as they apply to various commercial and residential market segments.
The driver of our 2023 trend forecast is REFLECTION - reflecting on what matters to us most, our relationship to the planet, and even the way we engage with others moving forward. Design trends have always been a reflection of cultural movement. So much of what comes next is a direct mirroring of what transpired in recent years and even the past decade.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- 1. Uncover the global color direction in three distinct trend stories to be applied in both residential and commercial segments including multifamily, senior living, healthcare, hospitality, workspace, retail, and more.
2. Discover how the consumer mindset evolved and influenced the color direction for 2023.
3. Improve your knowledge of the societal trends, events, and materials influencing the upcoming color palettes and design trends.
4. Understand how other industries such as consumer electronics, aerospace, industrial and automotive influence architectural preferences.
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.