A World of Motion: Designing with Sliding Hardware for Furniture, Doors, and Wall Partitions – Presented By Hawa
Presented by Hawa – November 18, 2020 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU/HSW
Sliding hardware systems allow for interesting, flexible, accessible, and space-saving design solutions. A multitude of applications exist for interior sliding wood and glass panels on furniture, doors and wall partitions. This course will highlight the numerous sliding system movement and mounting options available on the market today. It uses photos, animations, and videos to illustrate how sliding hardware may be used on your future projects.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- 1. Identify the latest product trends in modern sliding hardware systems.
- 2. Describe the basic sliding panel movements and their common uses.
3. Explain the standard mounting configurations for sliding furniture panels.
4. Understand the options for sliding pocket and wall-mounted (barn) doors.
5. Compare available movement options between sliding wall partition systems.
6. Select an appropriate sliding hardware system application type for your project.
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
Stuck at home? BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.