Anguleris Technologies is now seeking applicants for the position of Marketing Manager. View requirements below and apply here.
Anguleris, the creators of BIMsmith and Swatchbox, is a team of architects-turned-marketers who help building product manufacturers and AEC (architecture, engineering, construction) professionals work together seamlessly. Anguleris is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company in the heart of the Chicago suburbs in Elgin, IL.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Location: Anguleris Headquarters, Elgin, IL (remote opportunities available)
The Marketing Manager will provide support to the Marketing and Sales teams at Anguleris Technologies. This position will be responsible for contributing to strategic growth initiatives across all Anguleris brands, including BIMsmith and Swatchbox. The ideal candidate for this position will be a creative, highly driven, professional communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- • Blog Management – including writing and sourcing articles for blogs
- • Search Engine Optimization – including monitoring and developing strategies for SEO
- • Social Media Management - including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- • Email Marketing – including regular content emails and drip campaigns
- • Digital Advertising – including management of Google Ads and other social advertising platforms
- • Client Campaign Execution – including working with developers and graphic design team to execute larger tasks
- • Video Marketing – including developing creative concepts for promotional videos
- • Planning – Support planning and organization of company exhibits at trade shows and conferences
- • Execution – Attend and execute strategy at trade shows and conferences
- • Other duties as assigned
- • 2-5 years’ experience in a Marketing, Communications, or related role
- • Demonstrated strong writing ability
- • Experience with social media marketing tools and processes, especially Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram
- • Experience with digital advertising platforms, especially Google Ads
- • Self-driven high standard of excellence
- • Strong work ethic
- • Strong professional communication
- • Clear integrity and honesty
- • Passion for learning and willingness to learn quickly and on the fly
- • Exceptional attention to detail
- • Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at once
- • Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud tools, especially Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- • Experience with email marketing tools, especially Mailchimp
- • Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- • Interest and/or experience with architecture, engineering, and construction
Apply for this position here.
Founded in 2010 by two architects who saw a lack of effective tools for architects to engage with the leaders in building products, Anguleris Technologies develops proprietary and custom technologies that bridge the gap between building product manufacturers and specifiers. The creators of BIMsmith (including BIMsmith Market and BIMsmith Forge) and Swatchbox, Anguleris has unique industry insight into leveraging building product data for maximum return on investment.