New Virtual CEU Session: Sustainability in Modern Construction
Presented by Schönox – June 28, 2023 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU/HSW
The Sustainability course will examine advances in the development of substrate repair materials as it relates to sustainable design. We will also examine the means and methods used in modern construction utilizing sustainable products. This course will explore health and wellness benefits contributed to using sustainable products.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
1. Understand the history, modern applications, manufacturing process, and any health effects associated with using sustainable products.
2. Analyze the properties, benefits, applications, health, and environmental benefits for new technology using alternative methods to the mining of raw materials.
3. Understand the material and methods of sourcing materials that reduce carbon emission with carbon offsetting, and reduce VOC content and VOC emission.
4. Understand how sustainable products can reduce the amount of landfill collections and are designed for refurbishing materials
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.