Building with Insulated Concrete Forms – Fox Blocks
Presented by Fox Blocks – October 5, 2022 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU/HSW
Fox Blocks, America’s Leading Manufacturer of Insulated Concrete Forms, Demonstrates a Product & Industry Overview
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- 1. Discuss how using ICFs, in residential and commercial construction projects, offers an innovative, simple, high-performance, and sustainable wall assembly
2. Explain how ICFs, as energy-efficient mass walls, enable lower operating and maintenance costs than typical wood, masonry or steel conventional wall assemblies
3. Discuss project management and construction advantages - efficiencies in design, construction, providing faster completion and occupancy rates
4. Explain how the durability of an ICF wall provides safety and resiliency, offering a secure environment from weather events - fire, high winds, floods, and flying debris
- 5. Explain building science characteristics of ICFs for the building envelope, enhanced thermal resistance, airtightness, and improved indoor air quality, facilitating the occupant's productivity, comfort, and well-being
- 6. Demonstrating major building sectors with strong growth and repeat client satisfaction (including); architects, designers, structural and mechanical engineers, design-build firms, general contractors, construction managers, developers, owners etc.
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.