New Virtual CEU Session: Selecting Metal Building Insulation for Greater Efficiency, Lower Emissions and Resiliency
Presented by Fi-Foil – November 1, 2023 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU/HSW
Insulation is an integral part of the building envelope and helps improve energy efficiency, reduce emissions and support resiliency of metal building structures. In this presentation we will cover different metal building structures and key insulation considerations to meet your client’s expectations and help them reach any sustainable design goals for the project. Specifically, focusing on saving energy, reducing air leakage and selecting the best insulation materials for the application, while meeting the current building code requirements for your climate zone.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
1. Selecting the right insulation for your metal building structures.
2. How to determine the factors to meet code and other certifications.
3. Steps to ensure quality, reliability and resiliency.
4. Best sustainable design solutions for new construction and renovation of your metal building structures.
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.