New Virtual CEU Session: Profile Solutions - It's All in the Detail!
Presented by Küberit – October 18, 2023 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU/HSW
Profiles provide a smooth, seamless transition whether installing as a project necessity or to create a decorative flair.
Join us in this one-hour course as we explore how these small metal workhorses solve challenges such as edge protection and expansion joints, provide safety by increasing visibility and slip resistance, and increase aesthetics by adding a sophisticated finish. Our discussion will include ADA Considerations, examine green building certifications, and conclude with case studies.
After this course, participants will be able to expound on in detail the variety of profile solutions that meet an array of transition challenges.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
1. Examine how flooring and wall profiles solve an array of architectural challenges like varying flooring and wall surfaces, edge protection and expansion joint movement, and safety concerns by intentionally creating seamless transitions that stand the test of time.
2. Analyze pertinent codes and standards as they correspond to flooring and wall profiles with a focus on ADA compliance and sustainability.
3. Identify which application of profiles is recommended based on site specific demands as well as exploring specifiable product design selections utilizing features like BIM files.
4. Evaluate case studies that demonstrate the versatility of flooring and wall profiles and best use applications and practices.
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.