Designing Touchless Systems for Proper Hand Hygiene in Commercial Restrooms – Presented By Excel Dryer
Presented by Excel Dryer – September 29, 2021 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU/HSW
The key to hygienic restroom design is reducing the opportunity for germs to spread. This presentation will cover how to effectively design a touchless hygienic restroom environment, the proper hand hygiene techniques and the roles it plays in commercial restroom design, and how to include hand dryers that can mitigate the spread of germs.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- 1. Identify how to design a touchless, hygienic restroom environment that supports health and wellbeing
2. Define proper hand hygiene techniques and the role it plays in commercial restroom design
3. Detail how including hand dryers in your commercial restroom design can mitigate the spread of germs improving workplace health and safety
4. Recognize key sustainability attributes of hand dryers, and the future evolution of commercial restroom design
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.