Design for the 21st Century: The Value of Building Information Modeling & The Impact of Integrated Sheathing – Presented By Georgia-Pacific
Presented by Georgia-Pacific – November 11, 2020 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU
A comprehensive look at Building Information Modeling (BIM) using Integrated Sheathing as a case study. A look at design, construction, and building lifecycle and the benefits of the two.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- 1. Describe what Building Information Modeling (BIM) is and how it illustrates the lifecycle of a building.
2. Understand how BIM aids in the collaboration of building materials.
3. Learn how important standards and a good starting template is to a whole project.
4. Learn how to implement integrated sheathing in a building design and BIM standards.
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
Stuck at home? BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.