BIM Content Management – Presented By UNIFI
Presented by UNIFI – February 17, 2021 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU
In a designer’s BIM world, content is king. Not only is BIM content a visual representation of the objects that are foundational to your models, but more importantly BIM content serves as the vessel of essential, associated data that helps you successfully predict, document, forecast timelines, calculate, measure, and beyond. Finding, organizing, managing, and distributing your invaluable BIM content is a must for designers, which ultimately saves your firm hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars every year. In this webinar, we’ll cover what BIM content management is, why you need it, and how it can help you gain efficiency.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- 1. Identify the risks associated with ignoring the problem of content management
2. Explain why a single source of vetted BIM content is essential to your models
3. Identify the tools available to solve the content management problem
4. Understand the time and money savings for architects who use a content management system
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
Stuck at home? BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.