Polymer Trims and Mouldings Deliver on Style, Beauty, and Durability – Presented By AZEK
Presented by AZEK – May 12, 2021 – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU
Exterior building products should be easy to work with and offer design flexibility, durability, and low maintenance. Cellular polymer trim and moulding provides a finished look, playing a key role in tying together building elements such as eaves, windows, doors, corners, and columns.
These architectural elements increase curb appeal, add visual interest, and protect edges and openings from the elements. Cellular polymer trim and mouldings provide these attributes because they are impervious to moisture and do not need paint for protection.
This course will cover the safety, durability, and performance benefits of cellular polymer trim and moulding, as well as best practices for meeting code and safety standards.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- 1. Describe the emergence and role of exterior polymer trims and mouldings in the residential and commercial marketplace.
2. Review the safety, durability, and performance benefits of polymer trim and moulding, including moisture resistance, fire resistance, and sustainability.
3. Discuss building codes and safety standards as related to polymer trim and moulding.
4. Examine best practices for designing with and installing polymer trim and moulding.
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.