Navigating the Challenges for a Better Performing Wall Assembly – Presented By Hunter Panels
Presented by Hunter Panels – October 7, 2020 – 1:00 pm ET/12:00pm CT– AIA 1 LU
Understanding the evolution of insulation requirements and the functionality and design of a wall assembly.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- 1. Understand how continuous insulation requirements have evolved in the IBC/IECC as next-generation versions of the codes have been introduced
2. Understand the importance of materials testing and how they affect continuous insulation materials selection, code compliance, and performance
3. Understand how the materials tests affect functionality and design of a wall assembly
4. Understanding the performance dynamics of different types of wall assemblies that incorporate continuous insulation
Register below for this event.
New to BIMsmith Coffee Club?
Stuck at home? BIMsmith Coffee Club is bringing continuing education credits to wherever you are. Join the Club to receive weekly invitations to free virtual CEU sessions provided by building product manufacturers.
- – Get AIA CEU credit for each session
- – Join once, attend unlimited sessions
- – Completely virtual
- – Free now and forever
BIMsmith is a free cloud platform for architects, designers, and building professionals to research, select, and download building product data. Search, discover, compare, and download free Revit families on BIMsmith Market, or build complete, data-rich Revit wall, floor, ceiling, and roof systems faster with BIMsmith Forge.